Arise Restricted Gift Policy
Children Arise Ministries (ARISE) is a registered Canadian charitable society (business # 86257-6818-RR0001 / society # S-0043784).
Allocation of funds is confined to Board approved programs and projects. Each contribution designated towards a Board approved program or project will be used as designated by the Board with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met or cannot be completed, the remaining contributions designated for this program or project will be reallocated where needed most.
Arise cannot accept gifts that:
- would result in the organization losing its charitable status
- would violate any federal, provincial or municipal laws
- would result in any unacceptable consequences for the organization
- are for purposes outside of the organization’s mission
- would limit programming freedom or create potential conflicts of interest
- require the organization to act in any fiduciary capacity with regard to the gift
- are intended to support programs or activities peripheral to the mission of the organization